Chasing Waterfalls Tour
Tukad Cepung Waterfall, Tibumana Waterfall, Goa Rang Reng Waterfall, Bangkiang Djaran Waterfall
See the hidden water side of Bali
Have a refreshing day with this waterfall tour. You will start the tour with the Tukad Cepung Waterfall. Don’t forget to put on your flip flops as you will walk through a knee-high river to reach the waterfall. This waterfall is well known due to the rocks that are surround it. The light coming from the cave opening creates a truly majestic atmosphere. You can also swim in the waterfall and get pretty close without getting too wet from it.
After having a swim at the first waterfall, you will go to a waterfall that’s in the forest: Tibumana Waterfall. The waterfall is small, but the forest will amaze you: it looks like a picturesque scenery. You’re also allowed to swim there. But be careful, don’t swim too close to the water stream.
The next waterfall is for the bold ones: you can climb this wide waterfall with one of the guides. It can be a little slippery and the water is pretty strong but it’s worth the climb.
Before you go home, you have to see the Bangkiang Djaran Waterfall. This waterfall is surrounded full of green and is pretty quiet. Relax a moment and enjoy Your Bali Experience!
What you need to know
Pick Up Between 6am – 8am (driver will suggest best time based on season)
Drop Off Approx 4pm
- Private driver/guide in airconditioned VIP transport
- Water in the car
- Entrance fees
- Traditional Balinese Lunch
- Petrol & Parking Fees
- Soft drinks & alcohol
- Water sport activities
- Other area pickup (refer T&C’s)
How to book
After purchasing your ticket email firstname.lastname@example.org
Bookings must be made at least 2 days in advance.
- Ticket is valid 01 March 2019 to 31 March 2020.
- Black out dates: 24 July 2019 & 19 February 2020 (Balinese 'Galungan'), 24, 25, 26 March 2020 (Balinese ‘Nyepi’ - Silent Day)
- Bookings must be made at least 2 days in advance.
- Bookings are subject to availability. Please book in advance to secure your desired dates.
- All changes and cancellations are subject to our Standard Refund Policy.
- Inclusive Pick Up Areas: Kerobokan, Seminyak, Canggu, Berawa, Kuta, Legian, Sanur, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Ubud,
- Other Areas: Additional fees may apply for pick up outside the areas stated above. Please contact us directly for more information.