East Bali Tour
Lempuyang Temple, Tirta Gangga Water Palace, Lunch at Tirta Gangga Water Palace, Virgin Beach
Explore the magic of East Bali.
Picked up from your desired location we whisk you off to one of Bali’s most infamous insta spots, Lempuyang Temple. Take a deep breath and soak in the crisp air as you enjoy the scenic surrounding overlooking Mount Agung.
Next stop, another insta hot spot, Tirta Gangga Royal Water Palace. Built-in 1946 and owned by the royal Karangasem family, you will be transported across 1.2ha of pools, ponds, and fountains surrounded by perfectly manicured lawns, ornate statues, and tropical gardens.
We’ll stop to feast on a traditional Balinese lunch at local warung at the Tirta Gangga Water Palace before heading to Virgin Beach where you can snorkel or relax and unwind. Virgin Beach is known for its white sand and untouched local atmosphere.
What you need to know
Pick Up Between 6am – 8am (driver will suggest best time based on season)
Drop Off Approx 4pm
- Private driver/guide in airconditioned VIP transport
- Water in the car
- Entrance fees
- Traditional Balinese Lunch
- Petrol & Parking Fees
- Soft drinks & alcohol
- Water sport activities
- Other area pickup (refer T&C’s)
How to book
After purchasing your ticket email firstname.lastname@example.org
Bookings must be made at least 2 days in advance.
- Ticket is valid 01 March 2019 to 31 March 2020.
- Black out dates: 24 July 2019 & 19 February 2020 (Balinese 'Galungan'), 24, 25, 26 March 2020 (Balinese ‘Nyepi’ - Silent Day)
- Bookings must be made at least 2 days in advance.
- Bookings are subject to availability. Please book in advance to secure your desired dates.
- All changes and cancellations are subject to our Standard Refund Policy.
- Inclusive Pick Up Areas: Kerobokan, Seminyak, Canggu, Berawa, Kuta, Legian, Sanur, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Ubud,
- Other Areas: Additional fees may apply for pick up outside the areas stated above. Please contact us directly for more information.