Discover Kintamani Tour
Barong Dance, Batuan Temple, Monkey Forest Ubud, Tegallalang Rice Terrace, Lunch at Kintamani, Tirta Empul Water Temple
See the cultural side of Bali
We’ll start the tour from a very traditional eye: Barong Dance. You’ll hear the beautiful music in the background with a great performance that makes you appreciate the Balinese-Hindu culture even more.
After you’ve enjoyed seeing the dance, you are going to one of the oldest temples in Bali: Batuan Temple. In this Batuan temple you can see a historical building called ‘Wantilan’. This place was used as a meeting room and practice area for every kind of dance in Bali. There are a lot of stunning buildings and sculptures!
It is a must to wear a sarong, but you can also use the sarongs that you can use at the temple. If you have your own sarong, that would be even better!
When you say Ubud, you directly think of Monkey Forest. This piece of jungle has been left untouched for a long time. In the forest there are three historical Hindu temples and a thousand of macaques. The nature is beautiful, so enjoy the walk that’s full of adventure!
Be careful, put all of your food and personal belongings, like glasses and hats, in the car. The monkeys are cute, but they are pretty fast when it comes to stealing.
A must see is the Tegallalang Rice Terraces. Put on your best walking shoes, otherwise, it will be a slippy walk. After walking a couple of meters, you will be amazed by the view. There are also cute places where you can drink a coffee, and if you dare, you can jump on a swing and enjoy the view from another side.
The next stop, having a Kintamani lunch, is a lunch you will not forget. Not only because of the food, but also, because of the astonishing scenery. A breathtaking 1215 meter above sea level panoramic view of Lake Danu with Gunung Batur towering above her. The view brings you back in touch with mother nature - a feeling we sometimes lose in our hectic modern lives.
Before you go home, you are going to the Tirta Empul Water Temple. This place will take you to the real Balinese culture. Walk through the water and wash your head from your upper back to forgive your sins.
What you need to know
Pick Up Between 6am – 8am (driver will suggest best time based on season)
Drop Off Approx 4pm
- Private driver/guide in airconditioned VIP transport
- Water in the car
- Entrance fees
- Traditional Balinese Lunch
- Petrol & Parking Fees
- Soft drinks & alcohol
- Water sport activities
- Other area pickup (refer T&C’s)
How to book
After purchasing your ticket email firstname.lastname@example.org
Bookings must be made at least 2 days in advance.
- Ticket is valid 01 March 2019 to 31 March 2020.
- Black out dates: 24 July 2019 & 19 February 2020 (Balinese 'Galungan'), 24, 25, 26 March 2020 (Balinese ‘Nyepi’ - Silent Day)
- Bookings must be made at least 2 days in advance.
- Bookings are subject to availability. Please book in advance to secure your desired dates.
- All changes and cancellations are subject to our Standard Refund Policy.
- Inclusive Pick Up Areas: Kerobokan, Seminyak, Canggu, Berawa, Kuta, Legian, Sanur, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Ubud,
- Other Areas: Additional fees may apply for pick up outside the areas stated above. Please contact us directly for more information.