Mt Batur Sunrise Trek, Mt Batur Sunrise Trek with Hot Springs, Mt Batur Camping & Sunrise Trek
Enjoy an unforgettable sunrise from the top of one of Bali’s active volcano’s
Mount Batur is part of the UNESCO Global Geopark Network and is considered to have some of the most stunning views on the island of Bali. Indeed, visitors often comment that their Mt Batur trek was the highlight of their vacation.
You’ll begin with a pick-up by one of our friendly, licensed, English-speaking drivers. Once you arrive safely at Toya Bungkah village, you’ll meet your guide for the trek who will brief you on history, culture and safety procedures for your trek.
What you need to know
Pick Up Between 6am – 8am (driver will suggest best time based on season)
Drop Off Approx 4pm
- Private driver/guide in airconditioned VIP transport
- Water in the car
- Entrance fees
- Traditional Balinese Lunch
- Petrol & Parking Fees
- Soft drinks & alcohol
- Water sport activities
- Other area pickup (refer T&C’s)
How to book
After purchasing your ticket email email@example.com
Bookings must be made at least 2 days in advance.
- Ticket is valid 01 March 2019 to 31 March 2020.
- Black out dates: 24 July 2019 & 19 February 2020 (Balinese 'Galungan'), 24, 25, 26 March 2020 (Balinese ‘Nyepi’ - Silent Day)
- Bookings must be made at least 2 days in advance.
- Bookings are subject to availability. Please book in advance to secure your desired dates.
- All changes and cancellations are subject to our Standard Refund Policy.
- Inclusive Pick Up Areas: Kerobokan, Seminyak, Canggu, Berawa, Kuta, Legian, Sanur, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Ubud,
- Other Areas: Additional fees may apply for pick up outside the areas stated above. Please contact us directly for more information.