Explore North Bali
Gitgit Waterfall, Wanagiri Hidden Hills, Ulan Danu Temple, Handara Gate
Explore the astonishing nature and culture of Bali
The adventure begins with the Gitgit Waterfall. While you’re walking amongst the stunning rice paddies, you can have a look at all the cute markets full of typical Balinese souvenirs. When you arrive at the Gitgit Waterfall, you can swim right up to the intensity of the falls. Also, you can chill in the pools at the bottom of the rocks.
After you’re all freshened up and had lunch, you’re going to the magical Handara Gate. Indulge your eyes with the breathtaking view of the green scenery and the nice background of the hills between the gates that creates a perfect experience.
Next stop, the Ulan Danu Temple, the floating temple. The lake, where the temple is located, gives a mystical atmosphere. Once you are at the temple, take your time and enjoy the beauty of this temple.
We’ll end this tour with a visit to the Wanagiri Hidden Hills. This beautiful spot has an outstanding view where you can see the Twin Lake. You can make a lot of pictures at the cute lookout platforms like ‘bird nests’ or jump at one of the swings and you won’t ever forget Your Bali Experience!
What you need to know
Pick Up Between 6am – 8am (driver will suggest best time based on season)
Drop Off Approx 4pm
- Private driver/guide in airconditioned VIP transport
- Water in the car
- Entrance fees
- Traditional Balinese Lunch
- Petrol & Parking Fees
- Soft drinks & alcohol
- Water sport activities
- Other area pickup (refer T&C’s)
How to book
After purchasing your ticket email email@example.com
Bookings must be made at least 2 days in advance.
- Ticket is valid 01 March 2019 to 31 March 2020.
- Black out dates: 24 July 2019 & 19 February 2020 (Balinese 'Galungan'), 24, 25, 26 March 2020 (Balinese ‘Nyepi’ - Silent Day)
- Bookings must be made at least 2 days in advance.
- Bookings are subject to availability. Please book in advance to secure your desired dates.
- All changes and cancellations are subject to our Standard Refund Policy.
- Inclusive Pick Up Areas: Kerobokan, Seminyak, Canggu, Berawa, Kuta, Legian, Sanur, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Ubud,
- Other Areas: Additional fees may apply for pick up outside the areas stated above. Please contact us directly for more information.