On Nusa Penida you’ll find secluded beaches and be able to gaze over the edge of cliffs, climb to waterfalls and explore the roads through the jungle. Palm trees and lush greenery line the roads and waves crash against the islands edges, leaving you in awe.
Broken Beach is cove on Nusa Penida that is named due to the archway that wraps around the bay allowing water to flow in and out from the ocean. From land or sea the view is stunning.
Angel’s Billabong is a magical spot you can’t help but marvel at. A crystal clear tide pool cascades into the ocean and if you’re lucky enough, the tide is low and you can float around and enjoy it’s natural beauty.
Kelingking Beach is one of the most iconic and recognisable tourist attractions in all of the Nusa islands.
TripAdvisor has just released the Travelers' Choice Awards 2019, and Kelingking Beach is is rank #2 from the top 25 best beaches in Asia and rank #19 from the top 25 best beaches in the World.
The secluded beach itself is down a rugged 400m cliffside hike, however the view of Kelingking is arguably more popular than the beach itself.
Paluang Cliff is most popular for its view and scenery. Located close to Kelingking it’s a point not to be missed, but to be enjoyed while you relax and soak up the amazing view.
Last but not least we hit Crystal Bay. Crystal Bay doesn’t need any explanation, it’s like the perfect picturesque tropical bay that everyone dreams of. Palm trees and warungs line the beach while the waves crash on the shore. Snorkelling is great at Crystal Bay if you’re a bit more adventurous!
What you need to know
Pick Up Between 6am – 8am (driver will suggest best time based on season)
Drop Off Approx 4pm
- Private driver/guide in airconditioned VIP transport
- Water in the car
- Entrance fees
- Traditional Balinese Lunch
- Petrol & Parking Fees
- Soft drinks & alcohol
- Water sport activities
- Other area pickup (refer T&C’s)
How to book
After purchasing your ticket email email@example.com
Bookings must be made at least 2 days in advance.
- Ticket is valid 01 March 2019 to 31 March 2020.
- Black out dates: 24 July 2019 & 19 February 2020 (Balinese 'Galungan'), 24, 25, 26 March 2020 (Balinese ‘Nyepi’ - Silent Day)
- Bookings must be made at least 2 days in advance.
- Bookings are subject to availability. Please book in advance to secure your desired dates.
- All changes and cancellations are subject to our Standard Refund Policy.
- Inclusive Pick Up Areas: Kerobokan, Seminyak, Canggu, Berawa, Kuta, Legian, Sanur, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Ubud,
- Other Areas: Additional fees may apply for pick up outside the areas stated above. Please contact us directly for more information.