Swing through Ubud Tour
D'Tukad Bali Swing & River Club, Tegenungan Waterfall, Tegallalang Rice Terrace, Coffee Plantation
Explore the adventurous side of Bali
Picked up from your desired location we’ll start the tour by driving to Ubud to visit the D'Tukad Bali Swing & River Club. As you might have read from all these travel blogs you can’t leave Bali without taking an Instagram worthy picture as you soar high above the jungle, rice fields, and a river. After taking a couple of Instagram pictures, you can swim in the infinity pool, relax in one of the beanbags or even take more pictures in one of the bird nests!
After swinging around, we’re heading over to another Insta hotspot, The Tegunungan Waterfall. With its unique location, there’s beautiful lush greenery all around. Take a dip in one of the natural springs and feel rejuvenated before we head to a local warung to feast a traditional Balinese lunch.
Next stop, Tegallalang Rice Terrace. Wander around in the endless valley of rice-paddies. If you’re feeling a little adventurous you can descend the steep incline and walk up through the valley to the other side for a beautiful panoramic view.
Before we head back to your hotel we’ll visit a local coffee plantation to do some coffee tasting. Watch the process from harvesting the beans to drinking the actual coffee by to trying out different variations and the famous Balinese Luwak coffee.
What you need to know
Pick Up Between 6am – 8am (driver will suggest best time based on season)
Drop Off Approx 4pm
- Private driver/guide in airconditioned VIP transport
- Water in the car
- Entrance fees
- Traditional Balinese Lunch
- Petrol & Parking Fees
- Soft drinks & alcohol
- Water sport activities
- Other area pickup (refer T&C’s)
How to book
After purchasing your ticket email email@example.com
Bookings must be made at least 2 days in advance.
- Ticket is valid 01 March 2019 to 31 March 2020.
- Black out dates: 24 July 2019 & 19 February 2020 (Balinese 'Galungan'), 24, 25, 26 March 2020 (Balinese ‘Nyepi’ - Silent Day)
- Bookings must be made at least 2 days in advance.
- Bookings are subject to availability. Please book in advance to secure your desired dates.
- All changes and cancellations are subject to our Standard Refund Policy.
- Inclusive Pick Up Areas: Kerobokan, Seminyak, Canggu, Berawa, Kuta, Legian, Sanur, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Ubud,
- Other Areas: Additional fees may apply for pick up outside the areas stated above. Please contact us directly for more information.