Explore Ubud Tour
Barong Dance, Batuan Temple, Tegenungan Waterfall, Monkey Forest, Coffee Plantation, Ubud Art Village
Explore authentic Ubud
Picked up from your desired location we’ll start the tour by watching a live open-air cultural show that gives a peek into the Balinese practices that are evident in abundance on this island. In this storytelling, mythological dance bright colors and graceful movements are being displayed, which will leave you amazed.
The tour continues to visit The Batuan Temple, which was found in 944 and is considered to be the oldest temple in Bali. The temple is designed very beautiful full of Balinese ornaments and a roof made from the fiber of the coconut tree with black color.
Next stop, an Insta hotspot, The Tegenungan waterfall. Hiking through the jungle to a hidden waterfall and taking a cooling swim will give you the adventures feeling that you have been looking for! After taking a dip well head over to a local warung to feast on a traditional Balinese lunch before heading to the Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary.
At the Sacred Monkey Forest, you can spot long-tailed monkeys. Playing and swinging through canopies while eating bananas. If you're lucky enough you can even take a picture with a monkey on your shoulder!
The tour continues with a visit to a coffee plantation. Witness the traditional coffee roasting process with firewood and try out many the famous Balinese Luwak coffee and many others.
Before we bring you back to your hotel we’ll stop at the famous Ubud Art Village. Where you can stall around and shop vintage items, unique art and cute jewelry from locals!
What you need to know
Pick Up Between 6am – 8am (driver will suggest best time based on season)
Drop Off Approx 4pm
- Private driver/guide in airconditioned VIP transport
- Water in the car
- Entrance fees
- Traditional Balinese Lunch
- Petrol & Parking Fees
- Soft drinks & alcohol
- Water sport activities
- Other area pickup (refer T&C’s)
How to book
After purchasing your ticket email firstname.lastname@example.org
Bookings must be made at least 2 days in advance.
- Ticket is valid 01 March 2019 to 31 March 2020.
- Black out dates: 24 July 2019 & 19 February 2020 (Balinese 'Galungan'), 24, 25, 26 March 2020 (Balinese ‘Nyepi’ - Silent Day)
- Bookings must be made at least 2 days in advance.
- Bookings are subject to availability. Please book in advance to secure your desired dates.
- All changes and cancellations are subject to our Standard Refund Policy.
- Inclusive Pick Up Areas: Kerobokan, Seminyak, Canggu, Berawa, Kuta, Legian, Sanur, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Ubud,
- Other Areas: Additional fees may apply for pick up outside the areas stated above. Please contact us directly for more information.