Explore Uluwatu Tour
Dreamland beach, Padang Padang Bay, Uluwatu Temple, Kecak Dance Sunset
Explore beautiful Uluwatu
Picked up from your desired location we’ll start the tour by visiting one of Bali’s beautiful hidden beaches: Dreamland beach. This beach sure feels like a dream with its beautiful panoramic coral beach and whispering ocean!
Next stop, another hidden beach Padang Padang Bay. This beach is famous for being one of the sets for the Hollywood movie Eat Pray Love. Enjoy the bright blue sky and cool coast air.
Also, we’re going to experience more of the cultural side of Bali by visiting The Uluwatu Temple. This spectacular temple is one to marvel with as it perched at the edge of the rock overlooking the sea as if on guard.
We’ll end the day by watching the splendid sunset and enjoying one of Bali’s most iconic art performances The Kecak Sunset Dance. Your visit to Bali definitely won’t be complete without seeing the show!
What you need to know
Pick Up Between 6am – 8am (driver will suggest best time based on season)
Drop Off Approx 4pm
- Private driver/guide in airconditioned VIP transport
- Water in the car
- Entrance fees
- Traditional Balinese Lunch
- Petrol & Parking Fees
- Soft drinks & alcohol
- Water sport activities
- Other area pickup (refer T&C’s)
How to book
After purchasing your ticket email email@example.com
Bookings must be made at least 2 days in advance.
- Ticket is valid 01 March 2019 to 31 March 2020.
- Black out dates: 24 July 2019 & 19 February 2020 (Balinese 'Galungan'), 24, 25, 26 March 2020 (Balinese ‘Nyepi’ - Silent Day)
- Bookings must be made at least 2 days in advance.
- Bookings are subject to availability. Please book in advance to secure your desired dates.
- All changes and cancellations are subject to our Standard Refund Policy.
- Inclusive Pick Up Areas: Kerobokan, Seminyak, Canggu, Berawa, Kuta, Legian, Sanur, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Ubud,
- Other Areas: Additional fees may apply for pick up outside the areas stated above. Please contact us directly for more information.