Balinese culture has its own ‘time’ and rather than thinking about days in increments of hours ‘time’ is divided up between daily rituals, routines, temple prayers and family time.
You will be ready to explore the secrets of Bali’s capital, DENPASAR.
Relocated from the north the capital is something of a secret, intentionally so, as it was designed to repel invasion and protect the rulers from both the Dutch and the Japanese.
History had its way but even today Denpasar, with all its marvels, remains a secret to many visitors to Bali.
- Market visit with a professionnal local guide
- 5 different typical Balinese dishes in the best “warungs” selected by Will Meyrick himself
- Family Temple visit
- Introduction to urban Balinese culture
- And many more food adventures
If you need a pickup/drop off from your Hotel/Villa, additional fee on pickup may apply (cash payment on pickup):
- 1 to 4 people : IDR 200.000
- 4 to 8 people : IDR 400.000
Outside Seminyak Area
- 1 to 4 people : IDR 300.000
- 4 to 8 people : IDR 600.000